Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday




  Well yesterdays post was honest... & as my bff says "truth hurts". I never meant to hurt anyone specifically intentionally, So on to today thankful Thursday.. with a splash of thirsty Thursday ;)

Often we forget things or are selfish to things we really shouldn't take for granted... So here are a few things I am thankful for.. <3

  • My beautiful daughter & her health... recently a friend of mine is fighting cancer he is younger than I & I couldn't imagine the pain & suffering not only he has to go through but his parents... So Stay Strong Josh!
  • My husband, I do appreciate him, He provides for his family, He makes me laugh when I want to cry, He is a good man & handyman,but most important he LOVES us girls & at the end of the day that's enough :)
  • Other then the obvious my family.. Because it's always been just us 3 :) But my extended family friends of the family people who were there for my family when our own family members weren't I owe them a lot.
  • My girls here in Cali. They are going through the same torture that I am & it feels good to always have that feeling of home. I adore these ladies!
  • My true friends they know who they are & have been there from the beginning & have never let me down.
  • Freedom... to the extent of being able to pick out what I want to wear & wear my hair the way I chose & to be able to walk outside & enjoy the little things like nature,clouds,etc.
  • Last but not least Discipline... I was raised by the belt,hand,spoon & anything else that was at arms reach at the time. I learned respect NOT fear & still to this day I respect that woman for beating my ass :)

Now for the thirsty Thursday...
THE FISH BOWL


 Needless to say I am going to be drowning myself in one of these bad boys this weekend :)

½ cup Nerds candy
½ gallon goldfish bowl
5 oz. vodka
5 oz. Malibu rum
3 oz. blue Curacao
6 oz. sweet-and-sour mix
16 oz. pineapple juice
16 oz. Sprite
3 slices each: lemon, lime, orange
4 Swedish gummy fish

throw the nerds in first add ice & the rest & enjoy... ( meant to be shared BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment