Well I guess everyone deserves a first time :) So I am going to give it a shot & see how it works out... Here's a little about me... heads up I'm very honest... Well Hi I'm Destinee :) I am a dedicated mother to my beautiful 21 month old (going on 18). I am very fortunate to get to be a stay at home mother & enjoy every smile,giggle,mess,tantrum & conversation with that lovely girl. I'm currently in southern California due to my husbands career choice. We up & left the most gorgeous place on earth ( Gulf coast ) to reside in "Murdervalley" aka Moreno Valley. I have had a hard time adjusting but this is home for the next til whenever the government tells us other wise. I am married happily some days & unhappily the rest (lol). Life as a mother/ wife takes it's toll on me but I will not my any means ever let it get the best of me. I enjoy anything & everything possible with my loves. I have my days I wish I was sunbathing on a huge yacht in some part of the ocean only known to God ( I mean honestly who doesn't) but in reality I have grown to realise my bank account will never be blessed to ever own a yacht, I'm OK with that... I don't have everything in life that I want but I do have everything in life that I need. My daughter is my biggest fan but little does she know she is my hero. Life has not been handed to us on a silver platter or any type of metal nor platter in that matter but we make do. Being out here in Cali. I've lost touch with people I couldn't live with out in my life before funny how things change. My mother & younger brother are near & dear to me... sometimes I feel like I am mother bird to them both & want to do everything I can to protect them. that is an uneasy job being million miles away. Anyhow I am going to try this out to benefit from this project & to put things out there that I normally wouldn't. Here's to a start... Shew who would have thought a first post would have been this difficult... literally took me 3 days just to write an opening sentence I guess like every one's first time this too is uneasy :)
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
First time...
Well I guess everyone deserves a first time :) So I am going to give it a shot & see how it works out... Here's a little about me... heads up I'm very honest... Well Hi I'm Destinee :) I am a dedicated mother to my beautiful 21 month old (going on 18). I am very fortunate to get to be a stay at home mother & enjoy every smile,giggle,mess,tantrum & conversation with that lovely girl. I'm currently in southern California due to my husbands career choice. We up & left the most gorgeous place on earth ( Gulf coast ) to reside in "Murdervalley" aka Moreno Valley. I have had a hard time adjusting but this is home for the next til whenever the government tells us other wise. I am married happily some days & unhappily the rest (lol). Life as a mother/ wife takes it's toll on me but I will not my any means ever let it get the best of me. I enjoy anything & everything possible with my loves. I have my days I wish I was sunbathing on a huge yacht in some part of the ocean only known to God ( I mean honestly who doesn't) but in reality I have grown to realise my bank account will never be blessed to ever own a yacht, I'm OK with that... I don't have everything in life that I want but I do have everything in life that I need. My daughter is my biggest fan but little does she know she is my hero. Life has not been handed to us on a silver platter or any type of metal nor platter in that matter but we make do. Being out here in Cali. I've lost touch with people I couldn't live with out in my life before funny how things change. My mother & younger brother are near & dear to me... sometimes I feel like I am mother bird to them both & want to do everything I can to protect them. that is an uneasy job being million miles away. Anyhow I am going to try this out to benefit from this project & to put things out there that I normally wouldn't. Here's to a start... Shew who would have thought a first post would have been this difficult... literally took me 3 days just to write an opening sentence I guess like every one's first time this too is uneasy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment