Saturday, December 27, 2014

Braylee Raegan turns FOUR



Four years.... 208 weeks, 1,460 days, 35,048 hours, 2,102,921 minutes, 126,175,260 seconds.... How ever you feel the need to claim it. After about 3 days of labor more like 3 days of constant starvation, anxiety and complete and udder exhaustion I had a beautiful baby girl puckering that sweet bottom lip out at me (unbeknownst to me that would actually me her signature). There she was and at that moment my heart has never been more full those crazy butterflies or feeling of an out of body experience I at that very moment found out what true love is.




Braylee Raegan Stanforth my little mini me, full of attitude,kindness, love, selfishness, little miss independent, full of energy, beautiful, sassy, amazing, awesome... perfection. If there was even a word to describe her. There is not. She is everything under the sun. This beautiful baby has brought as much tears to my eyes, to nothing but love deep in my soul. I never could imagine what it would be like to be a mother let alone a mother to a little girl. I thought I was doomed actually I knew I was, MY life was over. It became OUR life. There is so much I wish I could shield her from so much I hope she can experience, so many times I wish I could go back and change, so many things I wish I could relive and ground hog over and over. Another year is down many more to experience.
So far in her four years she has managed to give us all a run for our money. A lot of you have seen pictures of her last year in a cast and very few of you know about the heart attack she gave me in California, it seems every year she tries to out do herself. This year we celebrated her fathers 1 yr cancer free (wahoo) and have been in and out of different doctors offices with her. Still not sure of the causes but they have kept her under the scope and hopefully by the power of prayer our Father will heal her and we will look forward to next year. Ha. Other than minor situations she is pretty healthy well rounded and stubborn as Hell. 
My mother always joked when I was younger I was going to have a child double my trouble... I was an easy child for the most part typical but a little sassy. I gave my mom a run for her money definitely, hey she created this monster. Well in return my mother has blessed me with the curse. Bray is very testy I thought it was the age but with most situations or conversations I hear myself in her and my mother in me. -_- go figure right. Ha.
Today we celebrate her. She has taught me so much and believe me she pushed more buttons than I could even imagine possible. So for today we let her hold the reigns and have a Braylee day. There isn't a night she lays her head on her pillow that I ever want her to go to sleep feeling anything less than beautiful,smart,an important to us. It is after all her I have to thank for every little thing. 
She is my life line. 

She has taught me its okay to dance when the music hits that funky bone.
She's taught me to laugh as loud as I want.
She has taught me sharing isn't important all the time. (unless it's ice cream than it is VERY important)
She has showed me her independence.
She has showed me her fears.
She's taught me its okay to cry. "because they taste good."
She has showed me her kind and tender heart and with that strangers aren't a such thing
She has showed me she is full of sass,attitude,bossiness, and everything girls are made of.
She has showed a new interest in family and God.
She makes me more knowledgeable on life's answers.
She makes my heart grow each and everyday.
She also makes me question my sanity.
She has made me a stronger, wiser, caring, curious,loving, responsible, and vulnerable human being. 
And for that I have so much to thank her for.
She has been a blessing from the start and for that I owe her my heart.


"A DAUGHTER is someone you LAUGH with, DREAM with, and LOVE with all of your heart."



" I know a girl, she puts the COLOR inside my world."




"There is NOTHING greater than a MOTHERS love."





" A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to offer."




 "You are BEAUTIFUL, you are MAGICAL, you are CAPABLE, you are WONDERFUL."



                  Happy Birthday baby girl we love you more than words. To infinity & beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment